Ella Mae Herber
"My German forefathers, as well as my husband, Clinton's, settled in the hills of Central Texas in the mid-to-late 1840's. With evidence of their vision, foresight, determination and independent nature still with us today, I know their secret to success was exactly the same as mine -- Whatever you do, always do your best! I have built a highly successful real estate career around this motto, and my contacts and referral bases keep growing daily. You can't go wrong -- when you ask for Ellie!"
- Real Estate Broker/Agent Since 1977
- Born in Fredericksburg, Texas.
- Graduated from Nixon and Clay Business College.
- Former multi year President of the Gillespie County Board of Realtors
- Gillespie County Board of Realtors TAR Representative
- Served on Texas Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee 1999-2001
Three sons, five grandsons and two granddaughters. Mentored, supported & provided college financial assistance to needy youth, now serving in USAF. Loves writing, reading, music & San Antonio Spurs.